Walmart Win Number.
What is my Walmart Win Number?
How do I find my Walmart Associate/Employee Number?
The Walmart WIN number is your unique Walmart Employee Number. Its stands for: “Walmart Identification Number”. It is NOT your WalmartOne ID Username,
There are 4 different ways to find your IN Number:
- If you have registered for a Walmartone account, log in and go to “View Your Schedule”. It is located at the bottom of your schedule.
Look for this information:
First and Last name
Associate ID: #### – WIN: #########
2. If you have installed the Walmartone WM1 app, log in, click on “work” and “report an absence” and the WIN number will be listed.
3. If you are at work and you are clocked in, access the Walmart Wire wire and click on “online schedule”. Your WIN number is at the top of the page.
4. Look at your paystub, online or paper paystop. The WIN number will show on your paystub.
5. Ask your supervisor or HR representative.